MS CRM 2013 Entity Sub-grid constantly refreshes
We are making some customizations to the Account, Contact and Opportunity entities and the developers are finding out that the subgrids for Contacts, Accounts an Opportunities keep refreshing (or Flashing) as we called now.
I when and look for the cause and how to eliminate the flashing on the sub-grids.
- Select from the Navidation Settings
- Select again from the navigation Solutions or Customizations
- Click on the Main Solution we are working on or select Customize the system
- Select the Entity tab (Account, Contact, Opportunity)
- Click on Forms
- Edit the main Form for the Entity in this case Account
- Click on the Contacts sub-grid on the right column
- On the ribbon click Change Properties
- Under Data Source Section update the Default View and select the Active Contacts replacing the view called Active Contacts Subgrid View
- click on the Set button to complete the propertie changes
- Save and Close
- Do the same for the Recent Opportunities, change the subgrid default view to another
- when all the customization are completed then Publish All Customizations
Do not forget to refresh your internet explorer and try again.
So far I seen a lot better improvement on the form with a different subgrid default view and stop with the flashing notification.
hope this help!
Get membership Access to all Content!
Get Access to the most updated content for Dynamics 365 and other technologies, receive emails when we post New Content and when we have new Videos, and Live Sessions! Subscribe to get our latest content by email. Also to get and download the source code on the new blog post!